
Magician Steve Cohen and I - He is holding the tea pot used for his "Think a Drink" trick.
View of lobby of The Waldorf Astoria Hotel
GORGEOUS flower arrangement in lobby at The Waldorf Astoria

A beautiful and classy woman standing next to the gorgeous and giant flower arrangement at The Waldorf Astoria
View of lobby chandelier and flowers at The Waldorf Astoria
Tonight my roommate Carlynne and I attended a Magic Show at The Waldorf Astoria Hotel. A few months ago I was watching CBS Sunday Morning and they did a segment on a man named Steve Cohen who is known as "The Millionaire's Magician". I thought it looked awesome so I bought tickets. This is not a Vegas style magic show - this is a really classy production. Everyone meets in a suite on The Presidential floor of the hotel and it is only a crowd of about 50 people or so. It is cocktail attire so you have to get all dressed up to go. Everything that happens, happens right in front of your face and it seriously AMAZING! He did card tricks, some mind reading tricks, and he did one where he made a coin disappear and then it changed into a brick - I got to hold the brick! You can watch the CBS news segment at the link below. I definitely recommend this show if you come to NYC - it is unreal!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quoJxg9fSBkhttp://www.chambermagic.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment