Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Just One of Those Days...

Do you ever have one of those days that just isn't very good even though things aren't bad? Today was one of those days. I woke up with a lot on my mind and ended up being distracted most of the day at work so I didn't accomplish much and that made me feel even worse. To top it off I left my TR in Texas so I couldn't go to visit The Mormon Temple here in Manhattan and I wanted to go so badly - especially today. I was near tears.
I can't even really explain why I was so upset today. Things are going well in my life and I have to much to be grateful for. I guess sometimes we feel anxiety or upset for reasons we can't explain (which can be a frustration itself ) but I suppose it is best to just let things work themselves out the best they can.
My best guess is that the feelings of uncertainty I have about this next year finally caught up with me and I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed. I'm not sure why I let it get to me since I don't have to make any big decisions in my life right now. I hope the rest of the week goes better.

No comments: