
Sebastian Arcelus - Bob Gaudio in Jersey Boys
Michael Longoria - Franki Valli in Jersey Boys
J. Robert Spencer - Nick Massi in Jersey Boys
Actor Christian Hoff - Tommy DeVito in Jersey BoysToday was my last full day in NYC and I didn't do anything especially exciting. As great as NYC is and can be, I am tired of city life and I have been anxious for several weeks to get back home. I took my time getting ready today and then took a brief shopping trip to Fifth Avenue. I found the Maison Du Chocolat store I wanted to go to - they fly the chocolate in every morning from Paris! I then decided to see the musical Jersey Boys again since it was my most favorite musical that I had seen here. After the show I headed to the stage door and got my program autographed by the 4 stars and I got to meet Sebastian Arcelus (sooooo cute)! I also got to meet Christian Hoff who won the Tony for best actor for his role in the show. All the performers were so nice and gracious. After that I was a bit hungry so I headed over to the Food Emporium Supermarket and guess who ends up behind me in line... actor George Wendt! He played Norm in the tv series Cheers! He is currently playing the role of the mom in the musical Hairspray which was playing across the street from Jersey Boys. I have a feeling he slipped out the alternative stage door so he could get to the store for some food without being mobbed. I then met my roommate Ashley at Central Park to see about a balloon ride but it was too windy so we headed to a restaurant that made yummy crepes and I had one filled with dark chocolate, strawberries, and blueberries - the best crepe ever!!
No comments:
Post a Comment