Sunday, August 10, 2008

For my little "Princess" friends

Bethesda Fountain


The Dakota


Before I came to NYC I told all my little cousins about where I was going and what I would be doing. In order to better explain to them exactly where I would be, I told them I was going to the city where the movie "Enchanted" was filmed. So today after church I headed off to Central Park to take a few pics of the area where the "How Will She Know You Love Her" song was shot. Near the fountain in an underpass there was a man and his children singing these beautiful African songs. I tried to film it on my camera but I was standing too far away and the sound did not pick up so I really want to try to go back next week to see if they are there again.




No comments: