Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Celebrity Sightings Part 3

Actor Steve Guttenberg outside ABC Studios on Columbus

Yesterday as I was walking from the post office to work I noticed a very active crowd outside of the ABC studios where they film Regis and Kelly. As I got closer I saw that Steve Guttenberg was there signing autographs. He was a sweaty mess because apparantly he had been out running but he seemed to be enjoying all the attention. For those who don't remember who he is, he is famous for the Police Academy movies, Three Men and a Baby, and this last season of Dancing With the Stars.


Today during lunch I ran to this tiny grocery store and I was outside looking at the flowers and there were two men out there with me, each with a stroller and a child. Finally, after a few minutes, I realized that one of the men was Drew Lachey from the band 98 Degrees, Dancing With the Stars champion, and currently Broadway star in the musical Spamalot. I saw him in Spamalot and he was actually REALLY great - no kidding. I decided not to bother him but I probably should have told him what a good job he did in the show. Eventually I picked my flowers and his wife showed up with the wife of their friend and they all took off.

No comments: