Tonight was bunco night and also a goodbye party for our dear friend Noelle who will be leaving tomorrow!! Our bunco theme was pajama party so we wore our pj's and pigged out on pizza, salads, brownies, and ice cream! After a few rounds of rolling dice and exchanging bunco gifts we all got to share happy memories of Noelle! She is truly one of the sweetest and most encouraging people I know! I know all of us will miss her and her family!
NYC update: I am extremely anxious to be finished with the school year and begin working in nyc! I am packed and ready! Just 3 more days!
4 comments:
Man you are fast! Fun times! I hope you have a great time in NYC! I will look forward to reading your blog!
Dido on your speediness! And I hate that picture..of me. I love pictures of me when I'm sick! Anyways, it was fun tonight and lots of laughs! I am so excited to read about what happens in NYC!!! I love your gift!
Ooops, I didn't realize my hubby was signed in (Joel).
Congratulations on your new job Hilary! I'm so excited for you! I know your place is in Broadway! I'm pretty sure next time I have dinner with you in New York that Katie Holmes will be with us too. Let's not invite Tom though okay?! I love you!
Luisa Quinonez!
Post a Comment