Friday night I was exhausted and started feeling sick. I was told when I got here I'd probably get sick after about a week but was really trying to fight it by taking allergy pills and airborne. Well it probably helped a little but I still got pretty sick and spent most all weekend in bed feeling like crap and of course I am a big baby when I get sick so it made me wonder why I came to China and I totally started getting homesick too. The Nyquil helps me sleep which is really what I need most. Last night I went to do my laundry at a friends place and she let me stay over in her smoke-free apartment and there was also a humidifier in the room so that made a big difference too. I must buy a humidifier but will wait until I get my apartment. Today I started feeling a bit better so that is good. Hopefully I will be on the upswing and I think as long as the temperature doesn't drop too much during the next few weeks, I should recover. I also found out today that you don't need a prescription for antibiotics here so yahoo for that. I don't need any and try to not take them unless I have too but it will save me a trip to the dr for a prescription if I end up with an infection. So if anyone is planning on coming to visit, consider this your warning - you will most likely get sick when you come. Bring meds with you.
No comments:
Post a Comment