Monday, May 9, 2011

MY CLASSROOM



Here are a few pictures of my classroom.  It isn't very big but I wish it was slightly larger or that I had a couple less students in each of my classes.  I can have a max of 15 in each class and it seems a bit crowded at times.  The Disney English Center is designed with numerous classrooms with each one representing a Disney movie or theme.  I am in the Reef Room which is based off of the movie Finding Nemo.  I actually really love my room -it's my favorite in the center so I'm glad it's mine.  It's much better than stupid Tinkerbell Pixie Hallow or something like that.  Each room is equipped with an interactive Smartboard and it is used for games, videos, etc... .  The technology we have is pretty cool so no complaints about that at all.  

No comments: