Thursday, April 21, 2011
Pedicure
Okay so it took me long enough to finally go and get a pedicure. Now that the cold weather is no more, I can walk around with exposed feet although sometimes I don't think it is the best idea because of how dusty and dirty it can be in some places. So today I went with my co-workerd Kendell and Ryan to the nail place. Ryan got a foot massage and Kendel and I got our toes done. We went to some hole in the wall nail place at the Lai Tai flower Market near the embassy. The girls at the salon were really sweet. They kept commenting on how dry our feet were. Well duh - we are in Beijing! So the difference between a pedicure here and a pedicure in the states is that the girls here clean and scrub and scrape off the dry skin like crazy! Serioulsy, I haven't had anyone in the states get my feet so soft! I tried to explain to the girl doing my toes that I wanted cherry blossoms but she didn't really understand what I was asking for so she just painted on a regular flower. My toes still turned out cute though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment