Tuesday, April 26, 2011
BYU MBA VISIT AND ALUMNI DINNER
Tonight a few of us met up with some MBA students visiting China from BYU. I met a couple of them at church on Sunday and then tonight we had a dinner with everyone and it was really fun. We had dinner at an area of town called Houhai which has these 3 small lakes with restaurants surrounding them. You can rent little paddle boats to use on the lakes too. It looked like a fun area so I'm glad to know of a new place to go and try out some restaurants. The MBA students were all really nice. I talked with two girls that were really cool and I met a guy that had cousins in The Woodlands. The world is a small place but the Mormon world is even smaller.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment