My school is actually located below a high rise apartment building. We are on the first 3 floors.
Welcome to my classroom!
Student cubbies! I have never had a classroom with student cubbies before. I love having cubbies.
Circle Time area
Reading loft and dramatic play centers
Here is our outdoor balcony area. We have sand and water tables. Hooray for not having to worry about getting the carpet dirty and wet!
Here is the indoor art area with an endless supply of paint and art supplies! Hooray for having time to actually allow children to create and be artistic!
Here is another angle of the art area and the outdoor balcony. I love these doors because of the natural light that they let in.
Full view of the front of my classroom. Our students eat lunch in the room as well. We teach and encourage them from day one to take care of all their own items and be responsible for them and to clean up after themselves all the time.
My office area shared with my fabulous assistant, Maki. I have a color printer and I can't get over that. We also have a dishwasher and a hot plate we can use. We do cooking projects in the room as part of our learning.
Hope you enjoyed the tour!
No comments:
Post a Comment