Tuesday, July 12, 2011

HOT POT


I LOVE HOT POT!  I've only had it a couple of times but it is really, really good!  For those that don't know what hot pot is, it is a fondue style of cooking and eating where you cook your food at your table.  When you go to a hot pot restaurant you can order a seasoned water, oil, or other liquid to cook your veggies and meat in.  Your table has a heating element and you boil the liquid right there to cook your food.  It is really fun and can take awhile but is pretty filling and tastes super fantastic.  If you can find a hot pot restaurant in your city then I definitely think you should try it out.  Of course it may not be as good as hot pot here in Beijing but most Chinese food outside of China isn't as good as it is here. 

No comments: